Information For Readers
The International Journal of Computer Systems Science and Engineering covers a wide range of topic areas in the field of theoretical developments in computer systems science and their applications in computer systems engineering. We encourage readers interested in this journal to check with their institution’s library regarding institutional subscription services. Otherwise, they can also contact CRL Publishing for individual subscription service.
- Analysis & Design of Large Software Systems
- Intelligent Systems
- Neural Networks
- Parallel Processing Systems
- Specification and Design
- Safety Oriented Systems
- Real Time Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Object-oriented Systems
- System Performance Evaluation
- Fault Tolerance
- Case Tools
- Banks, Insurance companies, Networks Security Provider.
- Airlines, Aerospace, Defense.
- PTTs,Power systems, Process industries,Off-shore industries.
- Academics in department of computer engineering, computer science and electrical engineering.
- Government and defense research establishment.
- Computer manufacturers, R&D establishments.
- Hardware manufacturers.
- Systems houses.
- Software houses.